Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Camilla





 I love Camilla. I mean this when I say it. I love her so much my heart could burst. She makes me smile and makes my heart melt so quickly its unreal. But she can also make me want to pull my hair out. She has so much stubbornness and determination that it doesn't always go well for this impatient Mamma. But somehow within 30 seconds of thinking I'm going to have to call her father to come and take her to school with him, I am back to snuggling up close to her and smothering her in kisses. Camilla has had a wonderful second year of life and grown so much. She still isn't talking very much but makes her demands known with grunts, pointing, and the occasional words. She loves her brother more than anything in the whole world but also loves to make him scream second most. 

She had a fabulous birthday, filled with homemade (from scratch) pink cupcakes, swimming, and eating french fries. She seemed to understand that it was a special day just for her and that is right up Millie's ally. She is the sunshine that lights up our little home and we are very grateful to have such a spitfire in our family.


 


No comments: