Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


We had a very fun Valentine's Day this year. We made yummy sugar cookies (from scratch, even the frosting!) and gave them to our friends. teachers, and neighbors. I tried to roll the dough and make them into cute heart and all that but it just didn't work out. Too much work for me but the kids didn't care, they loved putting on sprinkles, of which I bought way too much. 




I decorated the kids chairs for when they woke up, let them wear their Valentine's Day pajamas all day and then made Aaron a very fancy dinner after the kids went to bed and Aaron pulled through with chocolate fondue for dessert, it felt pretty perfect. I just love doing fun stuff on holidays like making heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. :) I sure love my little family. I am lucky to feel so much appreciation and love from them everyday. 



No comments: