Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Recap


So I didn't do any blogging this summer, but that doesn't mean we weren't having lots of fun! Just a few of the fun things we did this summer were:

So much swimming and swimming lessons. We got season passes to Hurricane Harbor and we spent many days there and especially many Saturdays. 



Playing with our cousins all the time and loving it. I couldn't believe how much Camilla just  wanted to keep up with everyone. 







I got an IPad and in many ways, Carson got an IPad. 


Carson worked on his writing on his new chalkboard just about every day. 


 It really wore us all out. 




A quick trip to Houston to visit my Dad. 


My kids were spoiled rotten with food and attention.





My summer obsession, fruit pizza. 


We attempted to begin potty training with the Car Man - still not potty trained. 


Just a quick glimpse into some of our favorite parts of the summer! 



No comments: