Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Camilla Gorilla!


My sweet baby girl turned 1 one me. I can't believe it. Oh how I am obsessed with this little girl. I can seriously not get enough of her. I just want to squeeze her little face every time I see her, every, single time. "Camilla is the sweetest girl. " We hear that every morning when Carson wakes up and it is so true. Camilla just smiles and waves at everyone she meets and can't understand why everyone doesn't want to be her very best friend. She's that baby at church who is walking to other people's pews to sit with them and play with them. Camilla is determined to keep up with all her cousins, she will not be left behind of anything. She is walking with them, climbing with them, and trying to ride scooters and bikes with them. She loves to give big, open mouthed kisses and random hugs throughout the day. She loves her bottle and avocado and scrambled eggs. Camilla loves to wave her hands when she's excited, which is often and grunts when she wants you to hand her something. She is so BUSY, she gets into EVERYTHING. She never sits still and is trying to open everything and pull it all out and if you get out something she wants it too. Camilla is a fish and loves the water, she likes to jump off the edge of the pool and kick her legs like she's swimming too. She hasn't burned all summer and has a nice tan to her skin. No hair for my sweet girl but we have high hopes for next year. :) Camilla is an early riser and we don't ever set alarm clocks because she will be up before we want to. She does go to bed early. Camilla has a lot of teeth, 9 that I can feel and several more on their way up. She has no interest in books of any kind and would rather not sit still for any activities that would require stillness. Camilla loves me, she really, really loves me.


We celebrated her birthday with a fancy lunch to Chick Fila with her cousins and I made her a fruit tart but she went to bed too early to eat it. :) We celebrated with my family the Sunday before her birthday and she was a big fan of the cupcakes.



We call Camilla, Camilla Gorilla and Millie and her eyes light up when she hears her name. We love you Camilla!

Official Stats:
Height: 29.5" (60th)
Weight: 20.3 lbs. (30th)
Head: 18.25" (90th)




No comments: