Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our Austin House


So here a few pictures of our cute house in Austin. We really like it but man it is TIGHT. But it is just what I envisioned when I thought about us living in downtown, a cute, old house. We are lucky that it has been so updated and our backyard is very big but it is just so different here. Chickens down the street from us, neighbors smoking pot, and people across the street from us who have lived in the house since it was built - man could they cash in. Some things about this house are nicer than the old one, like pot fillers in my kitchen and energy efficient everything. But we are happy to trade in some square footage for Aaron to be able to ride his bike to school and feel like we are getting a real Austin experience. 

Our one and only bathroom:


My beautiful kitchen: 


A view from our living room:


I turned our carport into a small play room for our kids. This is the biggest "room" in our house. I also keep the washer and dryer in there and our storage. It gets pretty hot in there even with the A/C unit but we are enjoying having some space to play in. 


Helping us unpack:




No comments: