Monday, April 16, 2012

Hoppy Easter


We had a very fun Easter weekend this year. The best part of it all was that Aaron was at every bit of it. That's right friends, he didn't even go into the office this weekend. While he is still working the long hours during the week, it was so nice to have him home! We went to Arlington and my parents found this park by their house and they hid 100 eggs all over and we had the place to ourselves. The kids all went running around looking for eggs. It took Carson a second to figure out what was going on but once he figured it out he loved it. 










Then we decided to try and take some pictures of our kiddos in front of the flowers.








Then we headed to my parent's house to all eat together and play outside. It was such great weather and we all had a fabulous time. Oh and I have to include my shampoo commercial picture. I promise this was candid but how funny is it?



Then on Easter morning we kept it very chill. We had a big breakfast and got the kids ready for church. It was an amazing service. We had fabulous speakers. It is hard to teach your small children about resurrection. But it amazing how much of Christ's spirit you can feel when you try. 


 A few pictures before church. 






And a few pictures of the cutest baby girl ever! I am so in love with this man and our sweet baby girl. She is so adorable I told Aaron I would have 7 more babies. :) 





Love, love, love her. 



3 comments:

Missy said...

I take my kids to that park all the time because no one else is ever there! It's such a great little place with all the trails and swings. I just really wish they had just ONE slide. I don't think you guys could be any cuter!

Jalei & Lane said...

Those last 2 pictures are so cute! She really knows how to smile for the camera.

Jen said...

You have the most adorable kids. EVER.