Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2 Months

My sweet girl had her two month check up this week and boy has she grown. We are loving how chunky this little girl is, she has rolls all over and I could just eat them all up. Her official stats are:

Height: 22 3/4" (55th)
Weight: 11 lbs. 14 oz. (55th)
Head: 16" (90th)

I can't believe her weight has almos doubled since she was born, I mean my arms can believe it but its just so crazy. Camilla continues to be a sweet, easy going baby. We have really gotten into a nice routine and besides fighting going to sleep at night, she has taken to her schedule very well. some fun things that happened this month were:

You started to smile at us and it is a beautiful, double chinned smile. You smiled first at your grandma and then your mama, but that's okay we were just so happy to see it. You smile the most when you first wake up.
You are sleeping 7-8 hours at night and Mom is loving it. You have taken one nap in your big crib but Mom hated having you so far away.
You are so good at holding your head up and whenever you do your big brother says, "good job Camilla."
You love to look at us and follow us around the room to see what we are up to.
You love your baths and we have to make you get out when the water gets too cold.
You also love playing in your activity mat and trying to grab things.
You hate your carseat and scream a whole lot whenever you want OUT. You are also not particularly fond of the stroller.
You also hated the jogging stroller when Mom tried taking you on a run once, we probably won't give that another try for awhile.
You still love to be held and especially love being in your wrap, really close to Mom and you continue to be a great eater.
I am still loving having two kids and since I can say that after Aaron has been out of town twice and working until midnight, I know I mean it. :)

3 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Too cute! So glad that things are going well! We hope to see you guys this weekend so that I can give that baby a big kiss!

Jen said...

Teach me how you got your infant to sleep 8 hours at night. Ha, ha.

That last picture, is adorable. Nothing like holding your baby, holding your baby.:)

Teri said...

Congrats on your baby girl! oh my gosh- it's been ages since I've taken time to catch up with blogs and things are happening all over! You've got a precious family! It was good to 'see' your mom in the photos too! Congrats again on two beautiful kids. :) Feels like just yesterday Bob and I were in Arlington, just starting out, like you guys are. Time FLIES!