Monday, September 12, 2011

Camilla's Blessing

Last weekend we were able to bless our sweet Camilla in church. It was such a sweet experience and we were so grateful to have so much of our family in attendance. Aaron felt inspired to give Camilla so many wonderful blessings and we know that she is going to be such a sweet spirit and a blessing to all those around her throughout her life. Before church we had a brunch at our house and it was so fun to spend time with both of our families.

Then we all headed off to church. I didn't put Camilla in her beautiful dress until right before her blessing because I was so worried she would spit up on it. She was hungry right before the blessing and so I tried to feed her really fast and get her dressed and we made it inside just in time. After church I put her in her dress again to take some pictures.
I have truly felt something so special about my sweet Camilla and we just love having her in our family.

4 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Haley!!! She is GORGEOUS! What a beautiful little girl and I'm in love with her blessing dress!! Yay for our little girls!

Jalei & Lane said...

I love her dress! She's so cute!

Christy said...

Congrats. That is so sweet!! She is Beautiful.

Lauren said...

What a beautiful baby- Seems like you are adjusting to mother-of-2 with no problems! Congrats!