Monday, May 2, 2011

You should move to Texas

And I can tell you why....here are just a few reasons why you would love living here, by us, of course.

This was what we were doing in March. That's right, March people, it was so nice out we were already playing in the water outside.
Now in addition to our small playset, we have a big, fancy playset. Thank you to my family for all the help putting it together! And also we are grateful to our friends who gave it to us!
I could cut your hair. Don't I do a great job?? Ha, ha it was so hard to try and cut this kid's hair. He would not hold still for two seconds. But I do cut Aaron's hair and do a decent job.
My husband works a lot, which means, we get to have a lot of fun around here. Sometimes we eat dinner upstairs while we watch movies....sometimes I let Carson finish off the brownie batter....sometimes we eat cream with our strawberries. :)

We throw fun BBQs and the weather lately has been fabulous!
And, last but not least, Aaron has been so handy lately fixing things on Saturdays, which means he can help you if your fence blows over in this crazy wind! And when he comes he will bring his very best helper with him. Carson is very good at fixing things. He goes around our house "fixing" his toys, our drawers, everything.
Doesn't life look great? :) I keep telling myself that I have to suck up all this great weather while I can because I think it is going to be a HOT summer.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like little Carson is living it up this spring! What a great playset too.
Good luck being pregnant during a Texas summer. ;)

Miriam said...

We so wanted to! But Allan didn't get the job:( It really would have been so great! He's interviewing for another one in Anaheim sometime soon, so the saga continues..

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

OK, you convinced me. We'll be there this summer. ;) ps- Great playset!!