Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break...well...sort of

I don't actually get a spring break and Aaron definitely has no break during this time of the year but my Mom and my sister do and so I celebrated with them and we went up to visit my grandparents in New Mexico. I drove up with my sister and then stayed for a few days then Carson and I flew back with my parents. It was Carson's first little plane ride and he did pretty good. I, on the other hand, was a disaster. I just don't do well on those small airplanes, I get so nauseas. So Carson hung out with his Grandpa while I tried not to throw up the whole time. Aaron, sadly, couldn't join us and we missed him lots. We spent the week visiting my Grandpa in his assisted care facility (he has Alzheimer's) and seeing my Grandma's friends and just enjoying the beautiful weather. Here are a few shots of my grandparents with Carson. I just think Carson looks so much like my grandpa with his bald head and big ears.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

He does not have big ears. They just stick out a little. I'm telling him you said that.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Gosh, he's getting so big! We missed you guys this week, but it looks like you have a fun time. I can't wait to give that little man a hug.

Jen said...

That second picture of Carson is so stinking adorable. How sweet to have these pictures of him with his great grandparents!

Lindy said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so much like your grandpa! Very handsome!