Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was very exciting, I think we were so excited for Carson to wake up when in actuality it was just another day for him. He did enjoy all the wrapping paper, which he of course wanted to eat! We didn't really get Carson any presents so he only had a few to unwrap and we only got each other a couple of gifts so the actual unwrapping part didn't take too long. The most excited person may have been Jo Jo who could smell her stocking. After we finished unwrapping gifts and relaxed for awhile, we got ready and went to my parents house for a huge dinner and more presents. The food was fabulous and it was fun to watch everyone open gifts. Carson got lots of books this Christmas which he loves and was spoiled by his aunts, uncles, and grandparents. (Which is why Aaron and I don't have to spoil him :) I joke around about what Aaron and I got for Christmas because it clearly shows how we spend our time. Aaron got work pants, shirts, socks, etc.; while I got running shoes, socks, clothes, and a jogging stroller. Hey somebody has to support this running habit of mine. :)

4 comments:

ambyr said...

hey friend!!! looks like yall had a wonderful christmas!!! isn't it funny how we got sooooooo excited for our babies to enjoy christmas and they have no idea what's going on!! HA!!

Kari said...

Yay you got your jogging stroller. That thing is extremely reflective.

Jen said...

Oh, I'm so jealous of that jogging stroller. You'll have to report how you like it. I hear mixed reviews on those, but I think I'll invest in one come Spring.

As always, Carson is one cute little man!

FliXxx said...

hi....

have a nice day

visit my blog http://metalcside.blogspot.com