Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Happy

Well today is my Angel's birthday and I thought that deserved just my second lifetime blog post.


Haley and I met about 2 1/2 years ago on a blind date at BYU. There were lots of things I loved about Haley as we started dating, but one of the things I loved most about her was how much she looked forward to being a mother. I am so close to my own mother, and always looked when I was dating for someone that would be as great of a mother to my kids. Well I knew that Haley would be that when we got married.


I have loved her more in the last 2 weeks than I ever thought I could. The way she loves and cares for our sweet baby makes me feel so unbelievably lucky that she was willing to marry me. She seems like she was born to do this, and our kids are going to be so lucky to have her in their lives. And so am I. I love you Haley Bear.



6 comments:

ambyr said...

how sweet are you aaron!!! You guys are such a wonderfully cute couple!! I'm so glad yall found eachother and that aaron got to meet me. hahah!! happy birthday haley!!! you look fabulous as a mother as I knew you would be!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Sweet post Aaron. happy birthday Haley!

The Castletons said...

How sweet! (Good job Aaron!) Hope Haley has a fantastic birthday!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

I kept thinking this morning, I really need to call Haley but other than wanting to see you guys, I didn't know why... now I know. Happy Birthday!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

YAY for Aaron's post - good job dude! So sweet! Happy birthday Haley! I'm so lame - when I walked out of the post office last week sending a package to Carson - I remembered that I forgot to put Happy Birthday on the card too. Oh well - know I'm thinking about you and hope you have an awesome day!

Ps - love that picture of your babe with his eyes open snuggling with you! Too sweet!!!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday to you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. It seems like you guys are so happy.