Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My baby brother is getting married!!

It is official, last night my baby brother got engaged to Delaney. He is getting married on June 20 in San Antonio. Yes two weeks before my due date. I am going to be HUGE! We are so happy for him, but I must admit we are all a little sad to be letting go of our Cor Cor. He has willingly let me take care of him for 24 years and now...I suppose he'll want Delaney to make his pizza pockets and fry sauce. We're so happy he has chosen a Texan to spend eternity with and can't wait for them to move back down here in a year. Congratulations!!

5 comments:

ambyr said...

yay!!!!! but I'm soo sad in a way!! cory...getting married!! he's so grown up! and you can totally do the pregnant, wedding thing. you're going to look fabulous.

Erin said...

I can't believe he's marrying Angie's sister... Angie is one of my best friends from Austin... Small world!! Tell him congrats :)

The Piersons said...

I know, I couldn't believe it either! Cory met Delaney the same way I met Angie, EFY, so random...

Jalei & Lane said...

How great. Tell him Congrats!

Jen said...

It's hard when our "little" siblings grow up. My sister just got into BYU and in my head she is still a little 7-year-old.

Good luck at the wedding, being 9 months pregnant and in HOT San Antonio doesn't sound too appealing...

P.S. I have to ask, does he like pizza pockets WITH fry sauce?