Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lost No More

So I was so excited to find Christmas pictures on my mother's camera this weekend!! Here I was thinking that there were no pictures of Aaron and me and my parents had several. I know its March and warm outside but my blog is how I keep all my pictures organized so just ignore the lateness. Now if only some pictures of Thanksgiving and Spencer's wedding could surface I would be complete. :)

Don't freak out about me in a hot tub like my hubby did, the water was like bath water, hence the little girls swimming in there too...just in case anyone worried about Big Mac overheating in there :)All the boys in their new pants, such good looking guysMe loving on that hottie Santa!!

5 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Cute pics, Haley. Alright, I have a few from Thanksgiving I can send your way, but very few. Unfortunately we weren't the great picture takers that week. Can't wait to talk to you!

BKC said...

I love the late Christmas post. Brings back the holiday cheer. And I want your swimsuit! It's so cute and that's the style I want for this year. You'll have to let me know where you found it :)

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

How cute - I love seeing that little baby bump. It's seriously toooooo cute!

The Piersons said...

I got it at Target, that's where I get all my swimsuits. But its a few years old...

Kari said...

Well since I was so very smart and took my camera to Hawaii but forgot my memory card, my mom has all the pictures.