Friday, July 25, 2008

Fourth of July

Yes we did celebrate The Fourth of July its just taking me really long to get pictures up. I have been so busy with getting our apartment/furniture sold, things packed up, finishing up at work/etc. etc. But here are some pics from our festivites from the fouth of July. Also Aaron took me to The Police concert for my birthday and it was A-mazing!! I will post a video from it soon. We went to Kayesville for the fourth and stayed with Aaron's brother and his family for the whole weekend. We swam everyday and played games, ate tons of food and all of that. The poor boys were so wiped out at the end of everyday they fell asleep on the couch. We're always so appreciative that Jedd and Marcie are willing to let us spend the weekend with them and crash their house. We will miss being so close to them.

1 comment:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Cute pictures (I'm loving the shirt you're wearing!) When do y'all move? Are you getting so stinking excited to go back to the homeland?? :)