Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Ragnar

Aaron got to run in the Ragnar trail race again this year. (I stayed home to take care of Spencer). He had so much fun. This is just his favorite weekend of the year. We had the same team as last year with a few last minute subs. The Callahans' kids ran my legs and a friend of Jamie's, Kristen, ran for Adam. Everyone loved it. 

They got a better camping spot this year making it easier to cheer for our team at the finish line. 


The shirts this year were awesome. 


I tried my best to support everyone by wearing my Hopdoddy shirt (that is our steam sponsor :) and my Ragnar hat. I so missed being able to run in it. 


Aaron spent a lot of time with the Baldwins. 


Aaron crushed his runs! He did so amazing. He rolled his ankle on his first 7 mile leg but still ran his last 2 legs, he was the fastest on the 7 mile leg on our whole team. I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard for this. 


He was on runner's high after this race.

The team did awesome and came in 3rd in the masters mixed category! Way to go hopdizzle fo shizzle. 

We were all happy when he made it home. It was the primary program in church that Sunday and the kids did fabulous and felt a sweet spirit. Love them. 


We are already counting down the days until Ragnar next year! I will be back! 

No comments: