Monday, October 16, 2017

October

October is flying by and I feel like I can hardly keep up. We have finally started getting some cooler weather and we are taking full advantage of that. Just some things going on lately.

Spencer continues to fall, all.the.time. He loves to play this game where he picks the leaves off the tree next to the trampoline and then bring them to me. One day he tried to reach a leave too far away and fell right off. He is such a trooper. 


We hit up the playground during Camilla's gymnastics class. The kids really look forward to this. 




Spencer likes to push the kids down the slide. 


The girls continue to adore Spencer. They both want to sit by him all the time. They push their chairs so they can be right up next to him. 


And yes we are still swimming. Crazy to be swimming still in October but here we are. 









Camilla is loosing teeth like crazy. The tooth fairy just put up a camp in our yard. She looks so adorable with her toothless grin. I really love it. I will be sad when her huge teeth come in. 


One day after school it was so nice so I packed dinner and took the kids to the park. We had so much fun. 


There is a reason I get nothing done during the day. This boy has my whole heart. 


Camilla had 50s day at her school and looked so adorable.  



October is always one of the busiest months of the year! 

No comments: