Friday, May 19, 2017

Some May Happenings

The beginning of May was spent with me recovering from my marathon and barely being able to walk. The kids were constantly asking me why I couldn't go up and down the stairs and why I was walking so slow. Hey I ran a lot of miles kids. :) During this time I took a lot of Epsom salt baths, usually not alone. 


Music and movement story time at the library, always a fun time. 



Brooke had her first dentist appointment. No cavities and she was perfect. 


Lunch poolside. Not a bad life these kids lead. 


Camilla and Daddy studying the scriptures together. All the feels. 


Brooke's school had a special week of breakfast for Mother's Day. It was very fun to go and eat breakfast with her. She sure loved it. 


We made it through all of Camilla's Monday night activities....phew. Thankfully park weather remained until the very end. 


Family night shenanigans. They can all do a head stand, pants optional. 


Camilla's end of year award was the Sensational Singer award. This girl loves to sing. 


No comments: