Thursday, August 18, 2016

Milestones

Our sweet boy has hit a few big milestones in the past couple of weeks. He can now start himself on the bike all alone. Yahoo! Our family is really cruising on bike rides right now. If I can leave Spencer at home, I can put Brookey in the seat on my bike, Carson can start and go alone now and circle back to us, and Camilla is doing great. 3 cheers for family bike rides. 


They can tie their own shoes!! This is major people. I finally sat down and worked with them on it one morning and they picked it up pretty quick. Its amazing what some patience can do. :) 


Carson has been so proud of himself to learn these things for himself. He kept saying to me, "Mom this is a great day. Lets talk about all the things I've learned." 

Carson just walks around spreading rays of sunshine everywhere he goes lately. He has really started to notice when I am high stress and steps in to go beyond what I ask and help me. Then when I see how hard he is working to help me, I can calm down and lower the stress level. I just love watching my kids work hard at something and be proud of that hard work. 

No comments: