Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lately

The kids love the weekend when Aaron is home. They miss him so much during the week. Brookey especially loves to be held by Dad, all. weekend. long. I know Aaron gets tried of carrying her everywhere but misses it the moment he is gone. 


We got this great hammock from Cory and Delaney for grocery shopping and we all love  it. 


Did you know I work out with Spencer. He's always with me, including when I exercise. I kind of enjoy this one on one time that we have a few days a week. He is my weight when I need one and just smiles the whole time I bridge with him on my hips. 


Aaron turned 34! He had a fun day filled with breakfast in bed, playing tennis with Scott (so hot!), and going out with his friends that night to play golf and eat dinner. 


My loves. 


Walking out the door to go for a run, my boys all sleeping in the same room. :) 


No comments: