Friday, April 8, 2016

General Conference


We had such a lovely General Conference Weekend. The weather was fabulous. We started off the day with a couple of soccer games. Millie scored 3 goals in her soccer debut. Carson got to play goalie and had a lot of fun too but was feeling a little under the weather. (that poor kid gets the allergies so bad)

My sweet mother puts together these great conference notebooks that the kids look forward to all year. They loved their notebooks this year and we moved our new table over in front of the TV, put snacks on the TV stand and set up crayons, markers and playdoh. No, we didn't catch every word of conference but we did watch it all and the kids did really great. 

On Sunday morning Aaron and I were wiped out and we slept in, like late. I woke up feeling kind of guilty since I had wanted to make a big, fun breakfast and I knew the Cs had been up for awhile. Well I rolled over to find a note from Camilla that said, "I Love You Very Much Mom, Love, Camilla" and a beautiful rainbow. Then my sweet children brought us breakfast in bed. These sweet perfect children. Bacon and cheese sandwiches. :) They also made strawberry lemonade. 


They really are the best. I may or may not have gone back and cooked the bacon a little longer and then friend up some eggs to go with them. But it was the most perfect breakfast ever. 

No comments: