Saturday, April 30, 2016

April at a glance

April has flown by and I haven't been very good at keeping up with it. Here are a few of the highlights of the month. 

Aaron went to Utah to attend Blake's baptism. It was a quick trip but he was happy to be there to spend time with family and support Blake. We are grateful for so many cousins who set such good examples for our kids. 





I was able to get away for a little date with the C man, just the two of us. We hit up Sonic for tater tots and slushes. we talked about life and first grade. I so love this boy. 



Lots of Saturday soccer. 


Trips to Snow Monster. 


We also took a trip to Dallas to be at Drew's baptism and the blessing of Cora and Juliette. I don't have many pictures but the kids loved swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's hotel in between all the fun. 


Sweet Camilla spoiled me with pictures and flowers. I love this picture, it is one of my favorites ever from her. 


Camilla wears herself out. 


Watching the boys play soccer. 



It has been a fun, busy month - just counting down the weeks until it is time for our baby to get here. 











No comments: