Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My Valentines

I love my girls, I love spoiling them, I love cuddling with them, I love kissing them, and I love watching them be best friends. No one loves each other like Millie and Brookey love each other. 


Even when she stops on a walk to throw a small fit I can't help but watch and smile. I love her so much.


We got a special delivery from my Dad for his girls and Millie is obsessed with these flowers. Sunday morning she woke up and immediately wanted to find her flowers if they had opened up any more. She insisted on eating her breakfast with them. 


We wanted to tell my Dad thank you and that we love him very much! 


Family Selfie.  


Our Valentine's Day was nothing super spectacular. It was filled with heart shaped waffles on heart plates, lots of hugs and kisses, a special dinner for my family and expressions of gratitude for each other. I sure love this family of mine. 

No comments: