Monday, February 22, 2016

Lately

Just some things we have been up to lately. 

Taking care of babies. This baby in my belly is one lucky baby. He has two big sisters who are getting very excited for him/her to get here and are preparing themselves. They go everywhere talking about their babies, taking care of their babies and feeding their babies. Millie especially takes care of her baby day and night. She tells me what she needs while she is at school or her activities. It might be the cutest thing ever. Here she is singing to her baby in the car. 


I tried to convince her to let me hold her baby so she could go get ready for something and she said, "sorry Mom my baby just likes for me to hold her." :)

Millie had a birthday party for her friends at school and all the kids got to go and had so much fun. I love watching Millie with her friends from school. 

:

I'm pretty sure Brooke sat in the what was supposed to be one of the birthday boy's seats.  


Carson also made himself right at home. 


Millie's friends from school.  


We also had a lovely President's Day. I was so happy to have a day off school. It was a gorgeous day. I subbed a class at the gym and then came home and we packed lunches and rode our bikes to the park. Millie carried our lunches on her back the whole way. 


Then we spent a couple of hours in the park playing and then Aaron came and picked us up to go home. It was so nice to have so much time to relax at home and play outside. Then Aaron flew out and it was back to real life but I sure love these days off. 


No comments: