Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dinner with Dad

So Carson's school had a spirit night at The Catfish Parlor. I told him that we weren't going to go and he was so sad about it. That's just how Carson is, he feels like he is supposed to go to these things. I told him it would be fine but he said he wanted to call Daddy. Well what do you think Daddy said?? I told Aaron that I wasn't interested so he took the kids all by himself. The kids were thrilled and had so much fun. 

The spread. 


The kids all got root beer floats. 


Daddy with the girls. 


And just because I loved Millie's outfit. And I love her. 


Aaron told me after they got home that the kids saw an old "5 cent dances" neon sign in the corner. Carson and Camille thought you paid 5 cents to be able to dance, and they were very interested in where they could dance and if I had 5 cents. As we were leaving they were sad they never found the dance floor. So we went in the waiting area and there was music playing. So they decided that was the dance floor. So we danced and danced in there, and then Carson said "let's dance out the door!" And we all danced out the door and into the parking lot. 


No comments: