Sunday, July 5, 2015

Blue Hole

We did a Blue Hole day on the 3rd this year. It was as fun as always but man the water was cold! With all the rain this year and lower temps it has kept the water level really high and the temperature down. Each time I dried off I had a hard time getting back in and the kids once out never went back for more. 

Camilla had a lot of fun playing with Jane. They consumed a lot of snacks. 


Carson and Simon were very  busy in the mud and rocks pretty much the whole day. 


Our crew just lounging. 


Love these three boys. 


Aaron owned the rope swing once again showing up all the high school kids. 


Love this shot of me, it looks like I am walking on water. 


Brooke didn't do much swimming but she did have a lot of fun playing with the rocks and digging in the mud. 


A successful day at Blue Hole spent with lots of people that I love. 

No comments: