Friday, April 3, 2015

Sisters

So something I am LOVING lately is how much Camilla and Brooke are starting to enjoy each other. Now that Brooke can walk and the weather is lovely they play outside together for hours, every day. They both love it. Camilla asks Brooke if she wants to go outside and picks her up and takes her outside. They love playing in our plastic house and Millie loves having someone who wants to "watch her" all the time. Its been so nice that when Carson is home but needs to do homework, practice piano, etc. Millie has another playmate. I am LOVING it I tell you. I heard the girls giggling in the backyard yesterday and came out to find this scene. 

Brooke watching Millie do gymnastics and hearing Millie say, "you can't do this fuzzball not until you are 3 and a half like me."


And the girls having a tea party under the trampoline. They both had babies and blankets for their babies. They were both taking very good care of them. Love them. 


My kids are just all in really good stages of playing well together and it makes life so much easier! This night I got dinner ready, house picked up and home work done without a single moment of holding my girls, entertaining my girls or feeding them snacks, this is a very rare occasion.  


No comments: