Friday, April 17, 2015

Pink and Purple Lingerie


So my hip sister, Kim, occasionally gives me clothes that she doesn't want/need anymore. This week when we went to lunch she gave me a box of unwanted items and I brought them home. That afternoon I started to go through them and inside the box was a pair of pink and purple panties. Well Camilla was just in love with them. She wanted to keep them. I told her no, she wanted for me to wear them, I told her no. She asked me if she could just carry them around. I told her that was fine, inside the house. Well she took them everywhere and just loved them. During one of her late nights she brought them to me and asked me if I wanted to sleep in them. I told her not so much. A few minutes later she came running in with them on. She was so excited about them. It was hilarious. 


Oh the story doesn't end there, oh no. So the next day we are at Costco and Aaron is with us. Its after 5 so its packed. Well Camilla goes running across the fruit section and all the sudden these pink and purple panties fly down onto the ground. She had put them on during her quiet time!!! We had no idea. Aaron runs over and picks them up and looks at me like, "what is going on?" I explain what they are and that she was so in love with them and he quickly hides them in his pocket. Oh my gosh, we have laughed about that one a whole lot. 

No comments: