Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas take 2


The day after Christmas we drove up to Arlington to celebrate Christmas with my family. All of my siblings, except Stephen and his family, were there with their families. Eric catered the event and it was amazing. He did Mexican food and we all devoured it. Then we opened presents, played, games, ate dessert and hung out. The kids were so excited to go to Grandma's house for Christmas. They kept a countdown for Christmas Eve, Christmas and Grandma's house. It just made the holiday keep going and going. 

Camilla was outfitted in princesses, pink and adorableness. Carson got hooked up with a watch with a timer, a calculator, and some teenage mutant ninja turtles. I opened all of Brooke's presents since she was asleep but trust me, they were all adorable. 

Brooke and her sweet cousin Jackson before bed. Cutest! 


After I finally got the kids to bed we went to sleep, woke up, packed up and headed off to Arkansas. It was a quick trip but we all had a lot of fun. My parents put a lot of work and effort into Christmas and it is always SO nice. Love celebrating the day 2 times! 

No comments: