Monday, May 26, 2014

Russia


Aaron went to Russia the day after graduation to visit his parents on their mission. He had a fabulous time and I hope he will do a blog post all about it. (hint, hint)

While he was gone we tried to stay busy and stay sane. One morning I woke up to find this on my floor. I guess I slept pretty hard not to notice or wake up when she came in. 


We also had my sister, Kimberly's, baby shower in Arlington. It was a couple's shower and it was fabulous in every way. I only took a picture of the food. Kim's husband, Eric, catered the party and it was unbelievable. 


We were very excited for Aaron to come home and the kids love walking around the house with their toys from Russia. I'm pretty sure I'm never letting Aaron go out of town for that long again and that I'm getting a massage this week. 

No comments: