Sunday, May 11, 2014

Muffins with Mom


So I had a special Mother's Day breakfast at Carson's school this week and it was probably one of my most favorite mornings ever. They did such a great job with it, the tables were decorated and the kids had made the cutest things for us. I loved all of it. Carson was so excited about the whole thing, especially orange juice for breakfast. 



Camilla thought she was just as much a part of this as Carson was and she loved it just as much. 


I had a wonderful Mother's Day that was just as relaxing and fun as a Mom can hope for. Aaron and the kids made me breakfast in bed and were sweet to me. Aaron also made a delicious dinner and got me a new running tank top (he knows me very well). I am grateful for the mothers in my life, my own and my mother in law, who are amazing examples to me in completely different ways. I am also so grateful for my sweet children who made me a mother teaching me more than I could have ever learned on my own. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the women in my life! 

No comments: