Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Loving these two


 Lately I am loving my two little kiddos. They are playing together more and I am loving that they are getting along so much better. When we are at the park and I just sit on the bench and watch them play I think, "why am I having another baby?" Its like now that life has gotten easier and slowed down I'm adding another one to the bunch. I do love to see them get along. Although getting along usually means Camilla bossing Carson around. :)  I'm not saying its always harmonious in my house but we are making serious progress around here and I am loving it. When Camilla wakes up from her nap she immediately wants to know where Carson is and runs up to him and gives him big hugs. These two can be so sweet.



 Carson has been playing so hard lately he's had a few days where he falls asleep on the floor in his room while playing. You've got to be pretty tired to fall asleep on our hard word floors. 




No comments: