Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Carson!



My sweet, sweet boy is four years old. I can't believe my angel boy is already four. He has been just the best 3 year old there ever was and I am really having a hard time with him turning four. We did all of his favorite things for his birthday, which happened to fall on a Saturday, perfection. We got donuts in the mornings and then got ready to go swimming. Then we had a yummy lunch at the pool and got slushes on the way home. After Millie's nap we got ready to go and get dinner, hamburgers and french fries, then we came home and took baths and had cupcakes. It was quite a day and Carson was worn out by the end of it. We got him a baseball glove for his birthday and I'm sure he will love it once he figures out how to use it. :)



 

This has been such a fun year for Carson, besides STILL. NOT. BEING. POTTY TRAINED. he has been a very easy going kid. He loves to play by himself and spend alone time in his room. He still loves to read and is often found reading books to his sister in their room. He is in love with going to church and has all 13 Articles of Faith memorized. Carson sure loves his Daddy and plays baseball with him outside often. Carson is a fish and swims the whole time we go to the pool. He is still kind of shy around adults and clings to our sides when he meets new people. Carson is learning new things all the time and I love the funny things he says. He is a cuddle bug and often tells us he loves us. He is also quick to say, "I'm sorry it was an accident." I was very sad to see his 3rd year come to an end and I hope we enjoy the fourth just as much. We love you Carson!


No comments: