Monday, March 26, 2012

After our house goes up on the market...

I will blog again.

I will read everyone's blogs and find out what is happening.

I will go to bed at a reasonable hour.

I will start exercising again.

I will work harder at my calling.

Aaron and I will have a conversation about something other than money or the house.

I will do laundry.

I will be a better Mom/wife/daughter/sister/friend

I will get my life back! It is seriously gone.

Have I mentioned yet how much I HATE busy season??? Take my advice friends, never try to get a house ready to sell when your husband is never around. It is not fun. Aaron has only been able to take one SATURDAY off to help. Oh and also, don't do it when your car gets totaled and you don't have a car for a few weeks. I can't even keep track of how many ice cream cartons I have emptied in my stress. But whether I like it or not the house lists on Friday. And I have a dream of a Saturday in the future when I can go running without a jogging stroller, do something fun as a family, and go on a date with Aaron. And it keeps me going...

5 comments:

The Castletons said...

Did I miss why you guys are selling your house?? Where are you going?
And yes! I hear you about the busy season. I can't believe this is the 4th one we've gone through. I can't wait for it to be over!!

maddie said...

oh man. where are you moving and can i come babysit?? you poor woman!

Jalei & Lane said...

I had no idea yall were moving. Need more info (but I guess I'll have to wait til your house is on the market:) )

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

Haley! I can't believe all that is going on in your life! I wish I lived closer so I could help pack up or watch kids or something!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Oh my gosh!! Bless your heart a million times over!!! So not fun and soooo glad you've got the ice cream. Nothing like some sweets to get a girl through. Hang in there and can't wait to hear the latest!!!