Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Time

We had a lot of fun this Halloween and by we, I mostly mean Aaron and me. Carson threw a F-I-T every time we tried to put him in his costume. We are not sure why but he did not want to put it on. Our friends had a Halloween party and we bribed him into it and he wore it the whole night. We dressed Camilla up like a lamb for the party so we would have our lion and our lamb.
They both looked cute and we had so much fun at the party. The weather was fabulous and Carson spent the whole party playing with his BFF, Britton. Then while we were at the BYU game Carson went to the trunk-n-treat at my parent's church. They went with my brother, Christopher and his little girl, Mia. Christopher says he had no problems getting Carson in his costume. They didn't stay too long as Carson is still not really into the trick or treating thing. Then on Halloween we went to Adam and Cassie's house to eat dinner and go trick or treating in their neighborhood. Well Aaron met us there after work and I could not get Carson in his costume. We tried again at their house and it was a no go.
So we passed out candy until the bowl was empty while everyone else went out. I think it is just as much fun to pass out candy too and see all the kids and how excited they get. Plus we don't get to see Aaron very much so it was fun to spend the evening with him and just hang out, especially with this little girl!
We are hoping next year Carson is a little more into it and gets excited about it.

1 comment:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Oh my gosh Haley - what a gorgeous, gorgeous girl! I could just eat her up seriously. You have the cutest kids! I was telling Evan that I think Carson looks a lot like Aaron and Camilla like you. Do you get that a lot?

Ps - I do plan on making a long trip out to Austin next summer so we'll for sure have to get the kiddos together then (we're going out for Christmas but still trying to figure out everything there...)