Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The return of wheat

As soon as I could bring back one of the forbidden foods, wheat made a return in all its cookie, rolls, waffle, and sandwich glory. We really missed it and so far (fingers crossed) no rash has shown up so I am hoping this is not the culprit. Thank you so much for all of your comments and helpful advice with the rash, I used the advice and his rash has cleared up and he feels much better. In fact here he is on day 7 of his diet, all cleared up.
(Don't judge the pink Dora sippy, we use any and all hand-me-downs people throw our way)

And in other news, beautiful Texas fall has officially begun and it is not disappointing. The weather is amazing and I feel like we could live outside. Only bad news is my bike is in the shop and it is taking forever to fix. I am so upset without it since the weather is so amazing. Today we went to the zoo and had so much fun, Carson loved it much more this time around. Pretty sure he spent about 5 minutes of it in his stroller, the rest of the time he wanted to walk or push the stroller. Then at the end we went to the park and it was empty and what started out as fun on the slides ended up like this:

Needless to say my little man was worn out and took a very long nap, skipping lunch, after we got home.

2 comments:

Dani said...

One day I needed hangers for the boys and the only color of little hangers was pink (I don't actually even like blue ones - I wanted white) I was a little annoyed and didn't buy any. Then I thought more about it later and realized that putting their clothes on pink hangers will not make my boys turn into girls. Use the pink Dora cup with pride! And I'm glad his rash cleared up!

Jen said...

Yay. I'm so happy it's not wheat, that would have been a harsh one to live with. Hopefully that little rash stays away!