Thursday, December 3, 2009

I looked out the window...

and saw this going on outside our house. Now I know it only lasted about 15 minutes but oh it was so beautiful while it lasted. I kept telling Carson that this might be the only time he sees snow this year. I wanted to get a picture of him in it but it was gone too fast. We were so giddy getting ready in our house that morning with thoughts of hot chocolate and burning fireplaces dancing in our heads. Now we love warm weather in this house but who doesn't dream of a little snow for Christmas???

3 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Very beautiful.

Jen said...

Since when does it snow in Texas before it snows in Utah?!?!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

If you ask me, TX has the perfect amount of snow! Ps - it snowed in Dallas before it did in Chicago! What is this world coming to?