Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Shots

A friend of mine is getting into photography and she offered to take some pictures of our little family for Christmas, we were so excited! Here are a few of our favorites. I had to wake Carson up from his nap to get there and so he was pretty calm the whole time but we still got a few of his smile. Now I am trying desperatley to convince Aaron to let me send out Christmas cards this year but he is being so tight! So if you think the Piersons should send out a Christmas card please leave a comment so Aaron will see how much people love getting them. :) But if I have to choose between sending out Christmas cards and being able to buy my 3 month supply of peppermint ice cream before they take it away again....I don't know what I'll do.

9 comments:

miss schumacher said...

With pictures that dang cute of course a Christmas card should be sent :-) I can take it with me on the mission and remember you all... just saying.

Colorado Oldroyds said...

The pictures are so cute! I don't know though, if it's Blue Bell Peppermint ice cream you are talking about, it's a close tie.:) I would kill to get my hands on some Blue Bell, which I can't find anywhere. Maybe negotiate in a month supply of ice cream and couple of the pictures blown up and framed in your house so you can see them everyday. Good luck, you've got some tough negotiating.:)

Jalei & Lane said...

Send them out! It's the one time of year that you have an excuse to buy cute cards & pictures & everyone loves getting them! I just sent mine! And cards are only $7, but then you have to buy stamps...

Cindy Merris said...

Aaron making your wife choose between Christmas cards and peppermint cards is like making her choose between a toothbrush and toothpaste. BOTH are essential!!! We can't wait to get one from you.

ambyr said...

cute cute!!!! I need to get my hands on him!!! does january sound good for a little session?! or when it gets a little warmer I guess...let me know!!! miss you!

CK Morgan said...

I love your christmas photos! I insist on getting cards every year. Clark fights me on it but I told him when we first got married that that is something I will do every year. By the way, Jonathan loves looking at your blog because of the "doggie" pictures. He is in a panic right now because I am leaving a comment and he can't see the doggie picture :) Thanks for making him so happy for fifteen seconds!

Christy said...

Such cute pictures. Carson is getting so big.

Ashley said...

Okay, I can't believe how much it snowed at your place, I LOVE it. It snowed here in Austin for MAYBE 10 minutes, if you could even call it snow - if I looked hard I could some flurries,

And I'm LOVING your family pics - especially the last one - oh my picturesque - it's like the photo you'd see in a brand new picture frame with models or something. Y'all all look SO fabulous!

The Berry Family said...

Peppermint Ice Cream? Cards? I don't know what I would chose either but the pictures turned out great and if your friend wants more models to practice give her my info, she did amazing job