Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Exciting Weekend

We had such a fun, jam-packed weekend. December is such a fun time of year and I am loving all the fun activities. So on Thursday my parents drove down for Grandparents' Day with Carson. They took him Chick Fila for lunch, shopped at his book fair and everyone loved it. 


You know Carson is excited about his new books when this is as far as he makes it inside the house before he's pulling out his new books and reading. No time to take off both shoes. :) 


Then that night was a vocabulary parade at Carson's school. He was natural resource. We may or may not have been late and missed the parade. Carson said, "I just wish we had gotten here earlier." I felt bad about it. But he still looked adorable. 


On Friday we got to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa and Millie got to wear her new Christmas dress pretty much all day. Even to help Daddy change the battery in his car. I love this girl. 



On Friday night we had Carson's piano recital. I am beyond proud of this boy.
 He works so hard and he played so well. About 2 minutes before it was his turn he came back to us and handed us his piano books and said, "I don't need these." Aaron and I looked at each other and decided to just let him go for it. He nailed it. I think he played even better without the books. We are very proud of this boy. 




Then Saturday morning we had Millie's pancake breakfast with Santa at her school. Following this was her Christmas program. It was adorable. Her class dressed up like angels and shepards. They sang Christmas songs and told the story of Christ's birth. Camilla did great. We sure love her little school. 




After this my Mom and I head to our Relief Society Christmas brunch and then just like that my parents were gone. It was such a fun weekend and I am so glad they could come to so much fun stuff for my kids. They left me with a clean house and a stocked freezer (my parents are the best!). 




No comments: