Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Brooke!


How on earth did this happen??? My sweet, sweet baby girl has turned 2. 2 whole years since she came into our family. I wish I could begin to describe the happiness and joy she has brought to our lives. She has completely changed me on everything. I want to have like 10 babies now because I have enjoyed her so very much. She is the kindest, sweetest natured little dear. She wants nothing more than to be with her big brother and sister and do everything that they do. She sits happily through dance lessons, gymnastics, swim lessons, soccer, church, play dates and all the driving back and forth to school and activities that are never for her - happily. She begs me to go to "watch Millie." She is so funny, her favorite songs are follow the prophet and scripture power and she begs to sing them all the time. Her favorite book is Waddle and she can act out every animal. She loves to take care of her babies and feeds them, takes them on walks, and holds them. She likes to organize things and any time Millie is at school she can be found playing in her room. Brooke wants to pick out all her own clothes and shoes and has definitely turned into an "i do it" girl. She wants to do everything. But she says thank you for everything you give her and if she bumps into you, she always says "sorry." I could eat her she is so adorable and so, much, hair. For one of our babies, being able to put her hair in a pony tail already is crazy. Brooke loves to say the prayer and likes to choose who can help her. As soon as the phone rings she is running for it because she loves to hold the phone to facetime with Daddy.

Brooke's birthday was a pretty busy day. But we went and had breakfast tacos together and then in the afternoon we opened her presents (which she looooved) and had pumpkin bread. She sure loved telling everyone she is "2." She told me she wanted to have a party at Grandpa's house but she had to settle for our house. :) Then that night was our ward trunk or treat so she had a lot of fun. 


Its hard for me to explain how much I love this girl and how every, single morning when she wakes up my heart is filled with joy. We feel so blessed to have her in our family. 

No comments: