Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Girl's Weekend

A few weeks ago we had girl's trip for all the Pierson women and everyone came to Dallas! It was so much fun to see everyone and have so much girl time. Aaron and Carson stayed at my parent's house and all the girls stayed with me at our house. I know it was a tight fit for some of the ladies but I loved having us all together in one house. That way we could stay up late and eat chocolate all together instead of in separate hotel rooms and we could all still hang out even when the babies were sleeping. (We had 3 babies with us this year) Outside of all the time spent talking, we also went to the temple, did yoga in our backyard, went shopping, did pedicures, and ate out. It was a quick trip and went by really fast but I was uplifted and so happy that everyone put in the effort to be there. My mother-in-law puts a lot of hard work and effort into these trips and it sure makes for a good time!

Here are a few of us doing yoga. (I cut myself out of this picture because lets be honest, my pregnant self does not look as good as these ladies do in yoga poses :) And of course, Josie was included in the girl's trip and wanted to be a part of everything.
This is when we went to La Madeline for lunch, deliciousness.

No comments: